Are you worried about your loved ones getting diabetes? Are there any peaking symptoms that are beginning to show through the day? Then you may want to keep diabetes on your mind if frailty and fatigue are starting to show. It doesn't just stop at that, as it tends to get a lot more serious with time. Although these signs can start to show early, sometimes these symptoms can take a while to be recognized.
There are a few prominent diabetes types that are widely prevalent. Among them, type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disease that stops the pancreas from producing insulin—a hormone that tends to allow your body to source a lot more energy from food. Its actual onset has little or nothing to do with your impending diet or lifestyle.
The other very prominent type of diabetes is type 2 diabetes which doesn't allow your body to use insulin properly, which is also known as insulin resistance.
So what are the overall causes of Type 1 diabetes?
It all starts when your immune system, begins to destroy any existing insulin-producing beta cells of the pancreas. Scientists generally ascribe type 1 diabetes to be caused by genes and several environmental factors, such as impending viruses, that can lead to triggering the disease.
What are the general causes of type 2 diabetes?
Type 2 diabetes is by far the most common form of diabetes there is which is caused by several factors that can include lifestyle factors along with the inherent genes.
You will most likely develop type 2 diabetes if you fail to be physically inactive and are overweight. All this extra weight at times can cause insulin resistance which is common in people who tend to have type 2 diabetes. It usually begins with insulin resistance and with time, the pancreas stops making enough insulin, along with a rise in blood glucose levels.In the case of type 1 diabetes, there are certain genes that may make you more likely prone to develop the properties and symptoms of type 2 diabetes. Also, this disease type tends to run in families at large.
Want to know what the symptoms of diabetes are?
Both these types of diabetes have clear and probably the same telltale warning signs.
- Hunger and fatigue- Your body goes on to convert the intaken food into glucose that your body cells tend to use for overall energy production.
- Peeing often and getting thirstier- It is said that the average person usually goes to pee between every four and seven times between 24 hours, but people who have diabetic symptoms tend to go more often. In questioning why that is, it is understood that your body reabsorbs glucose which passes through your kidneys. But when diabetes pushes your overall blood sugar up, your kidneys would fail to bring it all back in. This can cause the body to produce more urine which in turn takes up a lot of fluids. That is why you feel like you will need to pee out more, too. Because you're peeing so much, you can get very thirsty. When you drink more, you'll also pee more.
- Dry mouth and itchy skin- Because your body will be using all the fluids to make more urine, there is definitely less moisture for several other things. You could get also get very dehydrated, making your mouth turn dry and your hands can even get a lot itchy.
- Blurred vision- All the changing fluid levels within your body can go on to make the lenses in your eyes swell up. They also change in shape and find it difficult to focus.
The symptoms of type 2 diabetes usually tend to show up after your glucose levels have been on a constant spike for a long time. Some of the common symptoms include:
- Yeast infections- Both men and women who have been experiencing diabetes normally have this problem in higher frequency. Yeast generally tends to feed on glucose. These infections can usually grow in any warm, moist fold under the skin.
- Slow-healing sores or cuts- Over time, it is observed that high blood sugar can easily affect your general blood flow and also cause severe nerve damage while making it hard for your body to heal wounds.
After Type 2 diabetic symptoms, some very noticeable symptoms of Type 1 Diabetes include:
- Unplanned weight loss- When your body fails to make the adequate amount of energy from your food, it will go on to start burning all the muscle and fat for producing the energy instead. You may even lose weight in the process if you haven't changed how you eat.
- Nausea and vomiting- These symptoms are generally common when your body goes on to burn the excess fat, Which it makes as ketones. These can eventually build up in your blood and turn into dangerous levels.
To tackle these diabetic symptoms, Natxtra has the best diabetic supplements which help to lower the blood sugar levels and help with adequate insulin production. With just one capsule a day, the benefits are rewarding in the long run and are sure to show significant improvement in your journey against diabetes. All our health and wellness supplements are naturally sourced and are a 100% vegan and glutten-free. They can be internationally shipped and are accessible to all ages. Go ahead and beat diabetes with our list of supplements from Natxtra.